It is said that losing a couple of hair per day is natural. It is a common occurrence that all of us are familiar with. On any given day, experts claim that losing up to around 100 hairs is not a cause for alarm. This is also the case for most men. However, if going bald runs in the family, then it is possible that the genetic trait may have been passed on to you. If this is the case, there is really nothing you can do about the circumstance, except maybe take some actions in slowing down its progression.
If you are a young man and are likely to possess the genetic trait or hair loss within you, then it is important that you understand that growing bald does not happen in your thirties or forties, but in fact, it happens in as early as your twenties. The thing with this male pattern baldness is that it does not manifest until during your thirties. Balding does not happen overnight but more like it creeps its way to that point. If male pattern baldness runs in your blood, then the first signs of the condition that you should look for would be the thinning of your hair, with the scalp being visible through the hair. The next more obvious signs of course are the reduction of your hair line at the temples, and the balding of the crown.
If you are interested in preventing or perhaps slowing down the progression of your hair loss, then it is only right that you take some necessary steps. Here is a list on some of the more proven ways on stopping or preventing hair loss:
- Avoid Stress – the thing about stress is that it accelerates the balding process. These days, it is understandable that stress is unavoidable. Money problems, relationship problems, or even job problems can all contribute to stress. Always make sure to avoid being overly stressed.
- Choose the Right Hair Style – some hair styles may require you to use chemicals which can affect or irritate your scalp. Additionally, having long hair may do some damage to your scalp as gravity not only tends to pull more on the hair follicles, but when you brush your hair, you also create that traction and pulling, thus resulting in hair fall.
- Proper Nutrition – you cannot deny the fact that nutrition plays a big role in hair loss. If you do not observe proper diet, such as crash dieting or being a glutton, it is possible that many of your hair follicles will go into their resting phases and for a prolonged time.
- Lifestyle – if you tend to have a very busy lifestyle, one that always go out at night after work with very little sleep, this may affect the health of your scalp and hair follicles and possibly even hasten the condition of androgenic alopecia.
- Medication Propecia Generic – to truly prevent male pattern baldness from progressing, you may need to take Propecia generic. This Propecia generic is in fact the only approved drug by the FDA when it comes to the treatment of androgenic alopecia. Propecia generic is very effective in stopping hair fall because it treats the hair loss condition inside your system and not just on the outside like ointments, creams, sprays, and topical solutions do. Propecia generic actually attempts to control the production of the hormone dihydrotestosterone which is the one responsible for the thinning out of hair follicles. This is exactly what makes Propecia generic very effective because it is treating male pattern baldness at the hormonal level and not just at superficial level. For many years, Propecia generic has proven to be the most effective treatment against male pattern baldness. With Propecia generic, the fight against hair loss is actually doable.